Looking for anchor pulley

  • October 16, 2022 6:39 PM
    Message # 12956344
    Deleted user

    We need to replace the anchor roller on the bowsprit of our Westsail 32. We have a 20Kg Vulcan and, over the years, it has worn through the pulley. Any thoughts about where we might be able to purchase a replacement?


    Last modified: August 19, 2023 5:57 AM | Deleted user
  • October 16, 2022 6:50 PM
    Reply # 12956359 on 12956344
    Deleted user

    Sorry! I think it is called an anchor roller (not a pulley)!!

  • October 16, 2022 9:36 PM
    Reply # 12956414 on 12956344

    If you are looking for the roller by itself, you should be able to order one thru any marine chandlery.  They are available in Delrin, Rubber and Plastic in several different widths and diameters.

    Google "Bow Roller Replacement" for a list of places to purchase from.

    If you're looking for the entire stainless bow roller assembly, I'd suggest you contact Bud Taplin.

  • October 17, 2022 5:17 AM
    Reply # 12956641 on 12956344
    Deleted user

    Many thanks Kevin!